Tuesday, February 28, 2017


Scholarships for Graduating Seniors or College Students!!

Applications are available at the Housing Authority Office or at your local High School until March 10th.

Please call if you have any questions  453-4311 ext 301

Rent statements are no longer mailed out. Please call the Housing Office on or after the 26th of each month to get your rent and utility balance.

Thank you!




Authorization from parents is required!



1500 Chowen Springs Loop -  Great Falls, MT 59405

Voice: 406.453.4311  - TDD: 406.453.6327; Montana Relay: 711 
FAX: 406.727.5566  - EMAIL: gfha@gfhousing.org