Current News
New handicap parking policy.  The Housing Authority Board has approved a new Handicap Parking Polciy.  Existing signs, both on the streets and in the parking lots will remain in place until Staff can determine if the person who requested the sign is still a tenant.

If a tenant requests that a handicap parking sign be placed on the street, a form which is available at the Housing Authority office must be completed, and Housing Staff will send it to the City of Great Falls.  We will need a copy of your handicap tag or registration.  The City Street division will be responsible for placing the sign.

If you are requesting a handicap parking sign in one of the Housing Authority parking lots, Housing Staff will require a Reasonable Accommodation form to be filled out by your Doctor or other Medical Professional.  Again, we will need a copy of your handicap tag or registration.






equal housing opportunity.gif

1500 Chowen Springs Loop
 Great Falls, MT 59405

Voice: 406.453.4311
TDD: 406.453.6327
FAX: 406.727.5566


1500 Chowen Springs Loop -  Great Falls, MT 59405

Voice: 406.453.4311  - TDD: 406.453.6327; Montana Relay: 711 
FAX: 406.727.5566  - EMAIL: