Applications & Forms

GFHA Applications & Forms

Applications for Public Housing, Section 8/Housing Choice Vouchers, and Affordable Housing are linked below. GFHA applications are not fillable online.

You must print, fill out, and return your completed application to:

Great Falls Housing Authority
1500 Chowen Springs Loop
Great Falls, MT 59405-2564


FAX completed application to 406-727-5566